A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A little Intermezzo....

Just to keep focus  and to remind us all that we are followers of the great Role Model Jesus!
From something my wife reminded me of....

" I've never seen myself as a leader though. This morning I 
was reading Romans and these verses jumped out at me. I 
don't have to be a leader... just a good follower of Jesus!!

Love from the center of who you are; don’t fake it. Run for 

dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good 

friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle.

Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. Be alert

 servants of the Master, cheerfully expectant. Don’t quit in 

hard times; pray all the harder. "  Thats Romans 12 9 - 13

Amen 


Chew on this for awhile and let the Word the true food get 

into your heart and mind...

Rock and Roll Sisters and Brothers   followers of the true 

"Roll" model...

No comments:

Post a Comment