A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Some nuggets....or nibblets....Taste and see!



Maybe comparing God's Word to a preformed meat like substance is not ...quite right ;) ...but in the sense of little bites....Chew on these today and speak it in your mouth as we "speak" it to those God puts in our sphere of influence...Taste and See!




Psalm 40:4
Blessed is the one
who trusts in the Lord,
who does not look to the proud,
to those who turn aside to false gods.

Psalm 56:3-4
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?

Psalm 62:8
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

Isaiah 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal

And a great reminder to say " I trust God,I am not afraid"
Rock and Roll y'all!  
Jesus is the Rock and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment