A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Friday, September 2, 2016

Choose His Will...It's a Love thing...cling to it!



Isaiah 43:2-4


When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.


Matthew 6:10

‘Your kingdom come.
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.

Lamentations 3:32
Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.

Psalm 63:8
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.

When we pass through the waters, God will be there with us. God wants us to trust Him even when we are in deep waters.
Don't be concerned about your feelings during an emergency.  There are no emergencies in heaven   The most important thing is that we turn to God, trusting that He is indeed with us. When our heart is sinking under waves of panic, don't focus on those feelings. Instead, Look to God, for "as your soul clings to Me, My right hand will uphold you"--keeping us safe in turbulent waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment