A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Friday, January 13, 2017

Knowing...and actually doing...Time to get down to business...

...always something that has challenged and kept me in tune with what God's plan is for me and I believe ultimately ...all of us.  We often hear from the pulpit to Be Church...not just DO "church"...
So in that we all have a job...a commandment, the "Great Commission"...we GO....and make disciples...how, when, and where is as unique as Our relationship with Jesus in our heart...as it is a "Heart" thing...
     Now we have a "private tutor", who provides private lessons...Wow to learn from the feet of the Master...and Jesus gave us the "Way" to do that!  As He IS the Way...Amen?  Teacher,  BFF, and Lover who teaches us with Holy patience ..so caring...so aware of who we are..intimately, totally, and eternally...Wow again  ;)

how we learn from The Teacher, with the empowerment and CO-mission that God made real, possible, and do-able through Jesus...and in His providence of the Holy Spirit to empower, engage, and en-joy us ...REMINDING us...haha I know I need that!  I forget..to be honest sometimes I tend to give my heart too easily to the ruler of this world...But God!  Jesus there at the next heartbeat...and He teaches...
Read in Matthew 11
(NKJV)
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

(MSG)
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”


Learn....From Me!  Walk...Work...Watch...I'll show you...
Just do that!...We can do this!  Lets do that!

I am oft reminded that the First two letters in God are...Go!
The last two are...TBC

Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment