A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

THIS is the day...



God day to all! And many many thankful prayers to those who did and do pray for me. All is well...in fact all is good because God is good! We continue and things happen that He is glorified and gets the credit for all those good things...Just wanted to share a little encouragement as I seek for the Lord to give me words and often it is via Sisters and Brothers in Christ who continue on in that same ministry to the saints that of encouragement and of preaching the Good News today I want to thank Pastor Kelly Lineberry of The Life Center in Kamiah Idaho...who is a faithful share-er of insight to the place ...the food from the "lunch box" if you will ...of the Word of God...You know my partner in the past my Wife Cat had a saying ( one of quite a few) this one seems appropriate as Bro Kelly also touched on it...Cat often said " Denial is not just a river in Egypt!"...and as today I prayed for words to speak to be that revelation of God in Jesus through me...Pastor Kelly shared ( OBTW he always put in a couple chapters to read to be better edified in the Word and to hear what God is sharing...Thanks Bro Kelly!)  I pray you are as blessed as I am when I read these messages  and he has given me permission to share them as God would have me...were all in this together  this fellowship this One Love that is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit

emphasis mine  ;) 

"TLC Bible reading today is...Ezekiel 1-2. Ezekiel was used by God to help get His people through a century of catastrophe. During catastrophes there are usually two extremes; denial or despair. Some think nothing is wrong and refuse to acknowledge reality, others think everything is wrong and nothing will ever get better. Ezekiel deals with both ideas in this book as he helps Israel understand and navigate through judgment, correction and restoration. Ezekiel had a supernatural experience as he was called to be a prophet. He saw the glory of God and created beings in the heavens. God's voice spoke to him, called him and instructed him. His job would not be easy. Often people would not understand or appreciate his words but God was sending him, giving him words to speak, and instructed him to courageously persevere in his ministry so that many people would be helped."

Have a Great God day!  This is after all the day He made...so go ahead  Rejoice...again I say...Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment