A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Reminders...

God morning Sisters and Brothers! Wow...so much going on...Thankful that God has got us all close to His heart and loving us more than we can imagine...As I shared in the previous couple blogs about the Light...Sometimes its a Genesis 1:1 day...And as I awoke today just had a blast of "Yay! we have another day! and THIS is the day!" I shared that with Mac...Just excited about whatever happens today as I get another chance ...to let that Light shine..I just have to get out of the way! And let God shine...that "little light of mine" is like a Pilot Light...sparking a more better light and not hoarding it for myself but letting go...Letting God....

I saw this post from Cat a while back...thought I would share this "Blast from the past" hoping it will be a blessing to you....
Isaiah 43:2-4
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
...“Since you are precious in My sight,
...and I love you,

Matthew 6:10
‘Your kingdom come.
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.

Lamentations 3:32
Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.

Psalm 63:8
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.

When we pass through the waters, God will be there with us. God wants us to trust Him even when we are in deep waters.
Don't be concerned about your feelings during an emergency. The most important thing is that we turn to God, trusting that He is indeed with us. When our heart is sinking under waves of panic, don't focus on those feelings. Instead, Look to God, for "as your soul clings to Me, My right hand will uphold you"--keeping us safe in turbulent waters.

Each jot and tittle of the word to me is like a kiss an intimate sharing of His Love...a group of verses like the ones the Holy Spirit inspired Cat to share...are like a huge hug!
Be Loved, Be Blessed and Be...His Light
Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock...and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment