A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Friday, December 2, 2016

But Wait!

God morning all!  busy days...woke up sore...feeling not an urgency but a prompting to continue in the Word Cat recieved the day before she went home..."Declutter and go through your stuff"  and so I am I am also excited and wanted to thank you all for praying for my heaqrts desire and God certainly provided in His inimitable way!  I am now happy owner of a minivan for Mac and I  ( If you do not know Mac here is a pic)...

To travel to visit my Mom who is in hospice in MD.   Excited that God has let me travel to share along the Way... the Good News, to share what He is doing here at the School, and just connect with Family in Christ. Pray traveling mercies as I prepare and embark  I will try to blog as I can along the way....God is good!
...I just saw a coupon  "Save $1.50 on Simple Truth"   Wow!  Thats a good deal!  What is the Simple Truth?  For me it is about being real...Created to be one with that...Simple truth...to share the Good News...and to accept all those things along the way that bring me closer to Him in my heart...thankful that it is not rocket science or methodology or religion...
...When I look outside yes in the Oregon rain I see a tree "bowing" leaning towards me  close enough to see the needles and leaves praising God...Standing firm in their silent expression of...Love.  Their sap their life blood so to speak flowing through it keeping it growing healthy and ...on point ...in purpose...We also are "the called"  to go and do likewise...stand firm and know...taste and see...believe on and be saved...
Take a moment...Be like the tree...
God is Love...go...and do that...
Have a Groovy God day and Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock...and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment