A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Friday, December 30, 2016

I am different and unique!...Just like everyone else...

As I shared this morning with my Sister Chef Lissette Medwig and made it my prayer for all of us...
   
    God Morning Sistah! My prayer this morning...
Boss..Lord, Keep us different. We don't want to fit in with the world...
We are grateful for the Way that we are on...
I pray this for all of us who seek you in the uniqueness that you created us to be...your kids...
when we look in the mirror we may see worldly "flaws" but You see ...a masterpiece!

As we approach Our Father who is the Father of Imagination and inspiration...we can only give back what we are uniquely created to do and be...to praise the Lord, and to be that unique piece of the the Revelation of God in this world! Through Jesus who did it all...we share by our relationship with the person Jesus through whom we get it....relationship with the Father as originally conceived in perfection in the Garden...Walking with Him...talking in the cool of the evening...Wow....
     This morning also God surprised me ...went outside for my Coffee with Jesus...saw the sunrise...beautiful colors hues melting into the bright of day...the Sun shining so brightly warming me up..I held my hand to the Sun and could feel the warmth...Glorious!  just to be in His presence that place where we are ALLways invited....Come to me He said...
I then turned and went inside...preparing my breakfast of Rösti with bacon scallions and a little cheese and a couple basted eggs...heard my dog McKinley bark and looked outside...and it was snowing!  I had to go get a closer look...like a Christmas picture video...the snowflakes...all individuals..unique as God is unique ...were falling dancing and floating I could see the crystalline structure on some of the dancing blessings....Sister Lissette replied when I emailed her about it..."The Lords treasury of snow..."  A treasure indeed!
So Sisters and Brothers take this prayer ...as your own....and if there are rough times...and there will be times like those...Just look in the mirror...smile and say...THIS is the day....I just know you will feel His Joy...His Strength working its way out from Jesus in your heart...into the uniqueness of who you are and pour forth into the lives of those He sends your way...
On His Way...
Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock....and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment