A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sisters and Brothers...Entree time!

We cannot be filled with the former and be possessors of the new. The former must be dealt with; Must be driven out by severe crucifixion, from which we are not meant to recover. We must become living sacrifices that stop crawling off of the altar. Life will be imparted by the death of Jesus working in us." - Terry Bennett, Pastor and Brother

OK!  Wow...As I have been and will be sharing more of Brother Lawrence and others gone on before us  It was just groovy to read the above quote ...touching something deep inside me that I pray will be edifying and food indeed to you my family in Christ and fellow lovers of Jesus.  So much...so many "brands" to choose...For me this is meat...Entree time...so I encourage you to eat first with your eyes Amen? Then smell ...thus discerning the savor through another set of senses...then choosing to taste of each portion on this plate...Time to use all your senses...and your eating implements are your resources...Of course the Word in it's many personifications, ways, aspects and translations... For me this is super savory deep flavored, and rich beyond what "fatness" can only be described in the Word...
Psalm 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

When I have been at a table full of Chefs in a restaurant they all were excited to experience the offering..but asked first for the Bread...they wanted to see smell and taste the bread!...so look first my precious reader at the plate alongside the entree...that has the bread...use this to prepare your diving in to the entree...with joyful lips!
(I encourage you also to run to the word to make sure I am not giving you anything not given to us already by God as "good for doctrine..."  I will quote book...and leave it to you to find it...old school style remember it wasn't till the 16th century that "chapter and verse" did not appear in our Bibles...I will also use the New King James as a baseline version...but encourage you to seek clarification and expansion of those words in other translations and versions that you can digest it better...Thank you for doing that)

In the gospel of John
 "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

Then later in John

This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”


The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”

So taste this bread...and prepare your palate

Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock...and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment