A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Monday, December 5, 2016

Ready? Set? ROLL!

Forgive me while you are chewing...Been a busy busy time   many of you know of my Mother in hospice ..getting ready to forever know and be in Love with Jesus full time!  As do we all strive and yearn for....leaving out in the morning...with rejoicing and NEW Mercies!
Driving cross country ...me and McKinley.....should be fun....Thank you all so much for the prayer and wonderful caring expressions of the Love of Jesus towards me!   I Love and cherish them...I will be eating road food for a few days...not road kill ... ;)
As the Holy Spirit moves   so do we....We roll!

I will do my best to share the road journey...tonight I rest after a busy day!  cramming in so much...
Let me leave you with this nugget to chew on...
It is about the journey sometimes in balance with the destination...my God Positioning System is similar to my worldly GPS in that it doesn't help you unless you know where you came from...and where you are going...
Talk among yourselves

Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock and we Roll!

Please Please pray Rolling mercies.Grace, provision...and most of all Good weather!  TIA  GMTA  God minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment