A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Saturday, December 17, 2016

IN the journey...

On the Journey we find God's Will...great word for me...I had already known the " You are on a "need to know" basis in this relationship..."   and in that journeying, waiting, also that..."you will know it when you see it...You will know it is God!  Each day,,,season and indeed the journey if full of Moments.  Like time periods  full of seconds, minutes, hours...etc.  
Those moments for me give pause to Thank, Praise, and Pray...talk converse, embrace and linger in His presence...Like Brother Lawrence...(see previous posts), who found God's presence right where he was at...in that moment right here and right now He exists, lives,and breathes in the person of Jesus , and in us the person we are.  His arms open wide welcoming us into that intimate closeness that is that Holy embrace any time any place we want...we desire our hearts seek and we follow...and we read...and the Word of God speaks...Moments like fruit to be tasted and eaten which fills the tummy and soul...Tasting of Him...
From John 6:55-58 (NKJV)

55 For My flesh is food indeed,and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

Mmmmmmmmmmmm  Good!
So Sistren and Brethren...let us raise our Glass!  Cheers to the one who got us here! Thank you Jesus!

Psalm 116:12-19The Message (MSG)

12-19 What can I give back to God
    for the blessings he’s poured out on me?
I’ll lift high the cup of salvation—a toast to God!
    I’ll pray in the name of God;
I’ll complete what I promised God I’d do,
    and I’ll do it together with his people.
When they arrive at the gates of death,
    God welcomes those who love him.
Oh, God, here I am, your servant,
    your faithful servant: set me free for your service!
I’m ready to offer the thanksgiving sacrifice
    and pray in the name of God.
I’ll complete what I promised God I’d do,
    and I’ll do it in company with his people,
In the place of worship, in God’s house,
    in Jerusalem, God’s city.
Hallelujah!

Have a groovy God Day y'all!
Rock and Roll!  Jesus is the Rock.....and we Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment