A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Every day...begin again...Rejoice!

Romans 12:12
constantly rejoicing in hope, steadfast and patient in distress, devoted to prayer
Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Psalm 86:4
Rejoice the soul of Your servant,
For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
Revelation 19:1
After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Be steadfast and patient in suffering. When painful circumstances are weighing us down, God wants us to 'rejoice in hope' to 'leap joyously upward'. Although physical jumping is sometimes impossible, our soul can leap upward at any time. As we lift our souls to God in hopeful anticipation, showers of joy fall upon and within us. The longer and more expectantly we wait in His Presence, the more abundantly He can bless us.....we....us...it is a Fellowship of suffering...we are not in this alone! 
 Rock and Roll... some words from a song the Lord gave me to write... "Just for today I will be happy, Just for today I've made up my mind, Just for today I'll set my soul free... and even if it hurts...I won't be afraid , I won't be afraid... Just for today..."  Thank you Lord for daily  the chances and the choices we can make ....I do believe!... help my unbelief...

No comments:

Post a Comment