A Ministry of Christian Chefs International (CCI)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hungry? Taste and see!



Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 63:5
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Come to God with all your aching emptiness. Make room for, and take time with God so He can fill you with Joy in His Presence. Food indeed! Even when all our needs are met there is still something vital missing; a living relationship with Christ. God is the only one who can satisfy our souls hunger. As the words of the shulamite woman ring out in the intimate passion of His Love for us  in the Song of Solomon "He brought me to the banqueting house,And his banner over me was love"...So open your heart and soul to God and let the joyous abundance of God's Presence flow into you.  Since God is the same yesterday today and forever, there could never be a time when we would find God lacking. It is crucial not only to know this truth, but also to believe it wholeheartedly....Help my unbelief!

No comments:

Post a Comment